Silver Creek
Login | Register
About Us
Maps and Directions
Photo Gallery
Video Gallery
Emergency Contacts
Search Site
Contact Us


Quick Info for Silver Creek Owners
Parking Passes
Parking passes for owners are distributed every two years on the odd year in November.  The parking pass is good for a period of two years. (November 2021 new parking passes were distributed)
Friends and Family Parking Passes
Each owner is permitted to have an additional two parking passes for two (2) friends and family members that will run concurrent with the owner pass.  To obtain the  2 friends and family passes owners must complete the decal request form and send back to the Association. 
Only owners are permitted to have pets.  Rental Guest, Friends or Family and Long-Term Tenants are not permitted to have pets. Owner must pre-register their pets with the Association before the pet is permitted on property.  Click here for the Pet Policy and the Pet Registration Form.
Emotional Support and Therapy Animals  
Self-Renting Owners and Rental Agents must inform their guest that all Emotional Support and Therapy Animals must have all of the proper paperwork to the Association before entering the building.  Failure to do so may result in $250 damage claim being assessed to the Owner and the animal not being allowed to be on property.  Click here for the Emotional Support & Therapy Animal Policy and Pre-Approval Form
Use of the Common Elements
Owners or contractors that are remodeling their units must have prior written approval before the placing of any item within the common elements. 
Selling Your Unit
All owners and Real Estate Agents are required to complete the Association's Resale Certificate Request Form when submitting a Resale Certificate to be completed by the Association.   The owner should also be familiar with the Association's Resale Certificate Policy.  

More Information
More Information 
Silver Creek Owners REGISTER HERE to gain access to more information such as the Financials, The Condominium Declarations and Bylaws, Past Newsletters, Meeting Minutes, Contact Information for Electric, Water & Sewer, Mountain Top Assessment and much more.  

Owners Renting or Leasing Units
Short-Term Nightly Rentals
Owners who are renting their units on a short-term basis either as a self-renting owner, or through a 3rd party rental agent are responsible for the remittance of all Rental Impact Fees.   All self-renting owners, and 3rd party leasing agents that have less than 40 rental units within the Silver Creek Association must use the online reservation system to notify the Association and to obtain parking passes.  
Long-Term Leases
Owners who are renting their units on a long-term basis are also responsible for remitting a monthly Rental Impact Fee.  Owners must also notify the Association and use the Association's standard lease or attach the Association's lease rider to their lease.  
Rental Impact Fees
Rental Impact Fees are due on all rentals except for owner stays and the (2) Friends & Family members in which the owner has authorized in advance with the Association.   
The correct forms must be used when remitting the Rental Impact Fees to the Association.